Friday, October 19, 2007

another try




Alright then, its time to try this again. I will endeavor to not put any annoying music on my blog this time. With all the great family blogs, I was feeling left out since my blog fell apart. So here tis.


At this moment I have two projects going on. One is to sew a dress for the jr high school play. I was standing in line at walmart waiting to get some fabric cut, and I started a conversation with the lady next to me. Turns out she is the drama teacher at the jr high. For some crazy reason, I offered my sewing ability and she promptly assigned me a dress.


The second project is two quilts for some recent immigrants that are living in SLC. With the help of my mom and sisters, and a cute niece, I only have the binding left. So wish me luck.

1 comment:

sjhanksaz said...

Julie misses the cool music