Many years ago, about 10 years ago, David inherited his Grandmothers couch. She had recovered it herself and it was beautiful. We used it for a few months when we decided to clean it. The fabric must have been really old because it just shredded under the cleaner. We stashed the couch in the basement until the beginning of summer of this year. We finally got it redone, including the wood. It looks great and still is remonicent of his Grandma. Now if we can just keep the kitties away from it.. ;/
1. I believe whatever doesn't kill you .. is a lesson to learn the first time :)
2.If you're good at something, .. give freely to those that appriciate it
3. Why so many really mean people? 4. Something is out there, and it's eluding me
5 If my life were a sitcom, it would be titled wierd happenings of a really normal lady.
6. Sitting on my back porch [if you don't have one, use your imagination] I see my veggie garden that makes me so happy even if there are many weeds.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to seeing Dh and ds at family night at scout camp, tomorrow my plans include finally having my family home, and Sunday, I want to see what supplies need to be bought for the church library!
I had to do this...I hope you all share a memory!!! Pretty please???
1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!
2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you.
It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you. If you don't want to play on your blog, or if you don't have a blog, I'll leave my memory of you in my comments.
For the last little while we have been trying to get the house worked on. It has seemed like the never ending waiting game. Throw into this the "encouragement" being given to ds to get his eagle project done and you have one wound-tight-bundle-of-nerves-Connie. It seemed like nothing was getting done and everything was in very slow motion. So today I made a decision. It is time to emotionally detach from these two things. To attain such a mental/emotional state I went to my drug of choice, fabric. It worked wonders. Wandering around a beautiful fabric store in Draper put me in a great mood. On the lighter side our family vacation starts soon! Fun in St. George and then to The Happiest Place on Earth, Disneyland. The only bummer thing is that my one and only sil cant come for the whole party. (That fella has one killer smile and a phenomenally charming and quick wink) According to one of my favorite people, the best part of Disneyland is eating cotton candy with Monstro near by. I'll be sure to fit that activity in. So if any one wants a few phone to phone photos sent to them, text me or leave a comment and I will include you in my vacation.
We had a great time at the annual culdesac of fire in Provo. It was a great time to be with our family. Dave and Chris & Kristin even joined in the craziness. Take a look at the party and plan to be there next year.