Wednesday, July 9, 2008

the magic of Disneyland! and the benefits of fabric


For the last little while we have been trying to get the house worked on. It has seemed like the never ending waiting game. Throw into this the "encouragement" being given to ds to get his eagle project done and you have one wound-tight-bundle-of-nerves-Connie. It seemed like nothing was getting done and everything was in very slow motion. So today I made a decision. It is time to emotionally detach from these two things. To attain such a mental/emotional state I went to my drug of choice, fabric. It worked wonders. Wandering around a beautiful fabric store in Draper put me in a great mood.
On the lighter side our family vacation starts soon! Fun in St. George and then to The Happiest Place on Earth, Disneyland. The only bummer thing is that my one and only sil cant come for the whole party. (That fella has one killer smile and a phenomenally charming and quick wink) According to one of my favorite people, the best part of Disneyland is eating cotton candy with Monstro near by. I'll be sure to fit that activity in. So if any one wants a few phone to phone photos sent to them, text me or leave a comment and I will include you in my vacation.

No comments: