Friday, July 25, 2008

An idea from Alisha Fill in Friday

http://fridayfillins.blogspot.com/

Here we go:

1. I believe whatever doesn't kill you .. is a lesson to learn the first time :)

2.If you're good at something, .. give freely to those that appriciate it

3. Why so many really mean people?
4. Something is out there, and it's eluding me

5 If my life were a sitcom, it would be titled wierd happenings of a really normal lady.

6. Sitting on my back porch [if you don't have one, use your imagination] I see my veggie garden that makes me so happy even if there are many weeds.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to seeing Dh and ds at family night at scout camp, tomorrow my plans include finally having my family home, and Sunday, I want to see what supplies need to be bought for the church library!

No comments: