Wednesday, July 23, 2008

For Sylvia.. a great idea

GIVE ME YOUR MEMORY

I had to do this...I hope you all share a memory!!! Pretty please???

1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!

2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you.

It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you. If you don't want to play on your blog, or if you don't have a blog, I'll leave my memory of you in my comments.

Happy Remembering!

3 comments:

Sylvia said...

I still laugh at your story when you walked into the the mens restroom at Wal-Mart while texting.

Robin said...

I loved when you and my mom came to work (Brent Brown) on Halloween dressed up as secret agents. The guys at the Enterprise Rent-a-car thought you two were ssooooo cool!

momma Karie said...

I can't narrow it down to just one memory, so I will say that I love the fact that you are always so happy, optimistic, encouraging, and friendly. When we were spending so much time together at BB Chevy, my Dave said one day ~ "you are becoming more friendly and outgoing, it must be because you spend so much time with Connie!" And he was right, I have done some things I usually wouldn't do when I told myself that 'Connie would do it if she were in your shoes.' So thanks for the great example and encouragement you may not even know you give. I am a better person because you are in my life!!! I love you. (I know it says 'mom' but it's really just your big sister Karie)