Thursday, November 22, 2007

For Bobin Robin

The rules:
A. The rules of the game are posted at the beginning.
B. Each player lists 6 facts/habits about themselves.
C. At the end of the post, the player then tags 6 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog.

1. David is the love of my life. My whole family are my best friends, but Dave is the best! I admire his integrity and obedience and commitment to the gospel. He is really clever and very gentle and kind. How did I get so blessed?

2. I have a thing for many feather pillows and crushed ice.

3. I love to have sewing projects. Right now its a rag quilt. I worked on it yesterday as I re watched The Illusinist- great fun

4. I give platelettes at least once a month as part of my self imposed repentence program for weighing more then I want. Plus I am the universal giver for platelettes and they go straight to Primary Childrens hospital in SLC

5. I generally cry as I watch my children perform.. do all moms do that? I guess I am just happy they are doing what they dream of.

6. I am a crazed Index-er/Extractor for Familysearchindexing.com. It really is an addiction

1 comment:

Spenny and Nellie Morris said...

Such fun things about you! The baby is growing very well. I'm getting a little anxious! Only 2 more moths! How's your family? Hopefully you'll get a grandchild growing soon! hehe