Friday, February 8, 2008

another friend, meg

well, while I am waiting for my camera battery charger to come in the mail, I havent been posting much. After reading Jess' blog, I realize that I could post the cute things little people say to me.
First off has to be my niece Meg. She is one great 5 yr old chicka. One day she looked at me and out of the blue, said, "when I am a grandma you will be dead." I thought and said, "ya, probably, but I will be an angel and watch over you if I am" Then without thinking at all, she promptly asked "when you are are will you make ange be nicer to me?" that is her older sister... I laughed and thought of the fun of haunting little angie and told megs I would see what I could do.
Just the other day meg was bonking her head against her younger sisters head. Megs disapproving mom said, "Meg- dont head butt." Meggie gave her mom a disgusted look and said "Mom! it was head head!"
she is such a little bug.

No comments: