Tuesday, April 10, 2012

The end of an era

Laura and Steve left for Colorado on Conference Saturday. It was something I had not looked forward to. It's just the way it is, and I certainly don't blame them-- it's a new phase I guess. I've had the awesome blessing of being great friends with my little bud Jack. He brings so much happiness to this home. The aunts and uncles adore him and gma and gpa can not get enough of him. He is such a joy and a doll. When he came at Christmas time, I put little white Christmas lights on my headboard of the bed. When he would come over to visit after Christmas time, he felt it his duty to go turn the lights on and he often asked to go play games on my phone in my bed. I know he won't remember these times, but I will. We would watch the movie about the snowman, the all music one so we have sometimes would watch that with him even after Christmas. It will just be different. I can't get another cat.... what am I going to do?

1 comment:

Karie said...

You might just have to spend more time with your sisters! We love you.