Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Hello, my name is Connie


The other day I saw a post by an awesome blogger named Jillee

She wrote of several things that "I probably have too many of.."  The list included 
towels
glasses and mugs
makeup
books
vases
plastic containers
kitchen tools
grooming and cleaning products
reusable shopping bags- ya know, the ones with a handle
travel sized soaps, lotions, shampoo...

though I am guilty only on 4 or 5 of these things, books are certainly an addiction of mine.  (DI/Books is like a liquor store/alcohol.)
Maybe it started when i was 5 and "rewarded" in going to school happily with a new book.  I like them a lot!  And to add to the madness, I have the kindle application and have gone too crazy on there too.  There are too many free or less expensive kindle books!
These books were just the ones under my bed that I just pulled out to organize.  I'm not sure why I do this-- there are worse things.....

No comments: