Sunday, February 3, 2013

How she's doing

Aubrey has been home for over a month, or as she says one transfer. She is doing so so well. When we picked her up at the airport, I was so worried she would be sad and weird with adjusting. The first thing I said to her after I found my voice, was if she was ok. She assured me she was. She still is-- no melt down or regrets. I'm so thankful she's doing so well. She's in school and has a part time job. She is officially in the singles ward in Highland, and things are going great. One of the things that has surprised me is she is still 100% on the quotes from movies game. She is still sharp and fast. It's awesome. She usually rides in to school with Dave on his way to work. That gives them a great time to talk- such a good thing. She hasn't talked about moving out, and I am certainly ok with that. It's nice not to be so alone anymore. I know it will change, and that's ok too, but for now its really nice to have her home.

No comments: