Thursday, May 8, 2014

Latter a Day Celebration

Tonight was the final performance for LDC. Aubrey auditioned and was made part of this institute choir last fall. I've loved attending the performances. They sound so wonderful and the Love of Heavenly Father is so easy to feel during songs and music. David and I went to temple square for the Christmas concert the same day we dropped Jacob off at the mtc. There was an Easter fireside where they performed that we went to as well. That was the Sunday after my Dad's funeral. Both times my heart was so full and open to feel the love of God. "Give Me Jesus" and " I Will Rise " and "When Love Came Down" were especially powerful at Easter the day after That funeral. Tonight it was an honor to be with them again. I hope Aubrey will be in that same choir in the fall.

No comments: