Wednesday, May 26, 2010

A little stress is no match for The Chocolate

After a few stressful events Laura Aubrey and I, along with Jack,
ended up at "the chocolate". It is a place in Orem that serves cake,
cupcakes, a little vanilla ice cream, or milk and also hot chocolate.
They also have lemon bars, a few cookies and a few other like items.
The three of us had spent the morning together and after a large-good-
iced-drink spilled in my car, Laura tripping (without dropping baby
boy) and ripping her Vanity jeans in the knee and lots of bleeding,
and the overall naggin' stress of a probable up coming event, we knew
the answer would be found at The Chocolate. Now I gotta get serious
about The Gym

1 comment:

Laura said...

I was so glad to get a break in the day with you and Cubs! I'm so glad I have such a great friend in you!