Friday, May 18, 2012

Ah mothers day!!

Mothers day was great. I was treated so well. Not only did I get to be the mother but I also got to be the daughter to a wonderful mother. We spent the evening on Provo with my folks. I know she doesn't read my blog, but I have to say my mother is a true angel. She has taught me how to be a good wife, a good mother, a good grandmother, and a good sister. I've watched her my whole life and strive to be like her. She's been my ideal my whole life. To this day, as she lovingly and effectively cares for my Dad, I watch her and she teaches me without her even knowing.
We did have the extra special opportunity to talk with Aubrey. I'm so thankful we got to. She is very happy and even thinking she'll come home in December Rather than November when her 18 months is up. We'll see.
It was a great day.

No comments: