Saturday, January 17, 2009

How dh makes me forget he was away




Dh came home late last night :). After nightmares and worrying about the dress all night, I got the demon dress back and made it look somewhat better. Today we took the family to the Draper Temple Open House. It is beautiful, and a beautiful experience with my dh and kids. Later David took me to Thanksgiving Point for a wonderful dinner. They had butternut squash soup! Yum! I could have soup and bread all winter. We shared one soup, one spinach salad and one entree of halibut. I then force Dave to share a creme brulee with me. It was very good and he did not regret it. It was a beautiful meal really. The picture shows Daves raspberry lemonade too.

It was a quiet lovely dinner to end a busy and satisfying day.

No comments: