Monday, January 19, 2009

I was tagged



I cant believe how funny/weird this is.

I was tagged by my friend Nikelle to do the picture thing. But just before this, I was catching up on the blogs and read Tabby Gray and Lorna Doones blogs. They both had this picture tag thing going on which I loved reading. I then went to read Nikelles blog and she had the same picture tag going on, AND she tagged me. So I dutifully log in and look for my fourth folder, and fourth picture and here it is.

Last spring Dave and I went to a wedding reception of a girl that grew up with our girls. Our daughters couldn't make it to the reception, so I brought my camera, so I could bring them home all the pictures of her dress and cake and all that info girls like to see. This is a picture from that reception. So sweet.

This bride and her family have lived near us since we moved here. They are such a great family and great examples. We never really got close to them, but I consider them great friends anyway. I know they are always there if I need help.
One day the mom of this family noticed that we had some strange people coming in our house. She can see around my house area from her home. She called to make sure I was home and that everything was okay. (it was workers finishing our basement) She' a good sister that way.

The reception was beautiful and we saw lots of people that had been in our ward but had moved. It was a good time.

I am so happy this little bride found her prince charming.



So, now on to tagging. you need to post the 4th picture from your 4th photo album on your computer and blog about it :)
I only know of two people that follow my blog so of course its

Laura
Sylvia
and how bout Robin

1 comment:

The Roundy's said...

haha! That is pretty ironic. Thanks for the post! :)