Wednesday, April 15, 2009

april 15th?




I thought we were done with this weather. I really dont mind the snow and rain. We were given a few teaser days of beautiful spring weather though, and so it makes snow like this extra surprising.

The thing about weather like today, is that all I want to do is read, bake or sleep. I did go out to mail our taxes, and it was kinda gross travel. Its supposed to be more of the same weather tomorrow, but then up to 70* by Monday. yikes... that is too hot all at once I think. Kim comes home on Monday so that warmness will be a good thing for her.

Ive been listening to a book on tape of "The Hiding Place" and it is more of a show or play on tape rather then someone just reading. I am enjoying it so much and so amazed at the strength of the TenBoom family I am reminded through that book to give thanks in all things, not just in joyful things. So I am thankful it is not June. Getting snow in June would be very weird. I am thankful we are getting water for our hot dry summers. Im thankful I dont have to be out driving or anything in this cold. Im thankful I can read cook and sleep today in my comfy warm home.

No comments: