Thursday, April 9, 2009

if fabric were illegal, Id be in trouble




Our laundry room is almost done! Getting the new sink hooked up is the last thing to do. Joseph brought in my fabric boxes and now I need to organize and sadly probably weed through and donate some. I have alot of fabric! Fabric I bought with a specific project in mind, some I bought cause I just loved it- (and I'm really kinda picky) and a lot of leftover fabric from other completed projects. It's a good task, I suppose and it gets me thinking of settling down with my machine. I have a few things in mind for the new grand baby :)

David really wanted a stone floor in there, as well as in the new bathroom. I didn't like that at all because it always is so cold. We decided to compromise with a heater under the stone in the laundry room. It is still waiting to be turned on though. We have to make sure the stuff is all "cured" before we turn it on. kinda makes me grumpy.

Sweetie kitty always hangs with me and its nice not to be alone all the time ;)

No comments: