Monday, March 23, 2009

MFLT



Soon after we moved to this house, I was sitting in church and a new lady walked in. Out of no where, I thought, *there's my friend* which was weird cause I never met her before. I later chatted with her and her name was Laura T. We became fast friends. She is so funny and clever and so fun to be with. Shes a great cook and she sews and has farm animals on their land. Her husband is just as funny. We were walking buddies for awhile.
When I would speak of Laura to others, like my sisters or my husband, I would call her "my-friend-Laura-T" because if I just said Laura they would think I meant a different Laura in the family. Soon "my-friend-laura-t." became "MFLT". She lives close by but I don't see her often, in fact only a few times a year. When we do see each other, it's like we are still close buds.
This past Sunday, MFLT and fam came to our meetings for a missionary welcome home. It was so good to see her. She gave me some good news too. She has become a quilter! she hosts a quilting night every week at her home, and she invited me to come too. I am so happy about it. It's just what I need to get my piecing act together. Something else to look forward to.

No comments: