Friday, March 18, 2011

Getting ready for woman's conference

Thursday was the prep day for BYU s woman's conference. I was there from 9:30-2:00 and again from 5:30- umm 8:30? I came home tired and sore. The evening was spent winding a million sticks with the crocheen thread. We had a lot to do and not many came--- sorry gotta finish later. Baby is here

Im back.  So when not many came, I called my troops in.  Joseph and Jacob came even though it might be awkward for them being the only males there.  Aubrey was with me already.  As we described and got into the project Jacob realized there was a better way to accomplish the task.  He and Joseph went back for the drill. They left about 8 for the promised pay off, and Aub and I stayed until the job was finished.  It was a long good day.

No comments: