Friday, September 2, 2011

Day 19 – a picture of somewhere you'd like to travel

remember this little challange? ha ha, ya, in Januaray. Well here's day 19! "Somewhere I'd like to travel"-
I must say first that I never ever ever thought I'd have the chance to travel as much as I have. My parents weren't big travelers. We'd go to Idaho and Utah from California, but that is about it.
Dave has had the opportunity to travel internationally for work, so I've been able to go with him on a few occasions. My good husband has been really good about planning family vacations. We've been to many places I never thought I'd go. I'm so thankful for all those opportunities and the memories we've made traveling with the family. We've gone north to Canada, and Montana and East to NY and Virgina, and West the pacific NW and California and even to Hawaii. I could actually die now and be a happy woman with all the places I've been. However! That all is not the assignment, so though we've been there before, I'd have to say the number one place I would love to go is.....

my can hear my children groaning now

No comments: