Thursday, April 4, 2013

What am I excited about these days

I just read a blog that asked what we were excited about-- well let me tell you
This book- I got it for fhe. It is awesome! It's all about showing kindness and love. It uses the word "dipper" which happens to be a favorite word of my 2 sons.
Being a Find a Grave volunteer
There's a family history web site where I've volunteered to go to near by cemeteries and take pictures by request. I took my first assignment on Wednesday and I went seeking on Thursday. It is incredibly satisfying to help someone do family history work. I was really happy to do it.
Planting peas
Stitching during conference
Stake president visit for Joseph
Family vacation in June!
And of course a visit from my two favorite littles maybe next month!!

No comments: