Friday, September 19, 2008

I wondered what I'd write

I saw this on another blog on my recent blog treasure hunt thing.... and wondered what I would write. Don't know if its a "Tag" thing, but you do it too... just for the heck of it and to have something to add to your blog.



Ten Things I Wish I Could Say to Ten Different People Right Now:

1. I love you so much. Please don't ever leave me.
2. I'm sorry you are in pain and life is hard. You've always been so good to me.
3. I pray you will find the answers in your life, and that happiness will be with you
4. I'm so glad your one of the "sisters". You're a good friend to me.
5. Please learn to respect me and see the good things about me.
6. You are such a doll. I love having you in my life.
7. God knew I needed you near, that's why you're in my family
8. Wake up and date my daughters!! (okay, ya, that one is to 100000 guys in Provo and Laie.
9. Having you in my life is the greatest blessing.
10. Thank you for being in my life. I hope I was a good part in your life too.

Nine Things About Myself:

1. I have a quick sense of humor.
2. I have a deep sense of humor.
3. I am incredibly sensitive.
4. I love people easily.
5. I think being nice is very important.
6. I have a great marriage.
7. I'm a crazy family history indexer
8. I've been told I put the F U N in funerals.
9. I am very close to the family I was born to.

Eight Ways To Win My Heart:

1. Listen to what I say
2. Treat me like I am the person I wish I were
3. Love my children
4. Build me up
5. Tell me what I do right
6. care about what I am going through
7. help me accomplish my goals
8. help me to laugh

Seven Things That Cross My Mind a Lot:

1. How many great people are in my life
2. How much I hate politics
3. Ways to side step negative thoughts
4. Why I don't have more pillows in my life
5. When can I start drinking hot chocolate again
6. I wonder how the new great nephews and nieces are
7. Will I ever make it to Scotland/England

Six Things I Do Before I Fall Asleep:

1. Brush teeth
2. Pull my hair back
3. read scriptures or think about reading scriptures
4. Pray
5. Stitch on my applique stitchery (makes family scripture time much better)
6. Tell Dave what a great man he is.

Five People Who Mean a Lot:
1. David
2. My Family I can not cut that down to five, so I include them all. mostly the ones that like me though :)
3. Michelle
4. Lisa
5. Peggy

Four Things You’re Wearing Right Now:

1. Shirt
2. Jeans
3. sun glasses on my head
4. sandals


Three Songs That You Listen to Often (Currently):

1. any early Osmond song makes me happy and pulls me out of a huffy mood. Try it. The costumes and choreography on you tube are very.. um.... fun
2. "Home" from Beauty and the Beast
3. In my daughters eyes

Two Things You Want to Do Before You Die:

1. Be a grandma
2. Go to the land of my ancestors

One Confession:

the only spicy one it that we got a gift pack of coffee and tea the other day.. Dave and I had a little tasting party when the kids were gone.
come on, you really believe that? we were in a coffee tea mail order club somehow, but I cancelled it. weird hua?

1 comment:

Teddi said...

Hi ya! I made it to your blog...woohoo! I love your lists and will be copying that in my blog soon...what a timely way to record thoughts without everyone knowing what everything means (but you do!) HUGS! sistah friend!