Wednesday, September 10, 2008

what Ive been up to









Two new princesses for the collection, Aub had to put all of them in the origional yet skanky outfits... Mulon and Jasmine joined the party, oh plus Prince Eric Derrick... what ever.. Aubrey did have to fix his one freaky eye with a marker.

Wall of Chocolate

Taste of Home Cooking Show with Laura, I won groceries, and she won a bottle of water. She also chewed much bubble gum while she was with me.

And my stitching!!! cool hua? next month is the last month of the club and I will finish the top of my Thanksgiving wall hanging.

1 comment:

Dal said...

Hey, we got the package that you sent us! Everything is so so cute. And all of the Relief Society sisters want me to teach them lessons on how to make cute headbands! I have some pictures that I took that I will put on my blog later today so you can see how stylish you have made my gal! Thanks so much
!