Monday, September 1, 2008

Labor Day 2008





Today we took a leap and had a party with dh's side of the family. We always have fun with that group but don't get together really often. An hour or so into the party our youngest female guest, 4 yrs old, asked if I had any games. Oh boy... I quickly remembered my new fascination with collecting disney princess dolls. They are the rubbery plastic ones meant to be played with. No one had played with them, they were just posing beautifully on my shelf. So I got them for my niece and she started playing with them. The older group played the really-cool-steve-knows-how-to-play-card-game. Eventually Dave was called to the task of helping our little niece match shoes and outfits. He was surprisingly very good at his skills. After our guests left, Cub and I started playing with the dolls. She told me she had two of her own.. and bequeathed me Cinderella's furniture from her set. SWEET! So now I am looking for more play sets like this. I do need the prince guy.. with interchangeable heads, so he can be any prince we need. Heres what I do have. Let me know if you are at Disneyland and I will ask you to help in my new obsession. I will pay :)

No comments: