Tuesday, October 21, 2008

My David is gone

Dave is on a business trip and it certainly makes time drag. He is in Mexico. I was invited to come along, but I honestly have no desire to go to Mexico and just coming home from the UK I wasn't ready to leave my two boys so soon.

I thought I might include a silly little thing that was started by the Duclos boys, my sisters kids. They figured out little nick-names for the Uncles, only the married in ones though... maybe its cause the sista s are so tight...
so here ya go
we got
Holly is married to Mean Gene
Karie is married to Brave Dave
Laurie is married to Mad Dad or scary Jerry
Connie is married to Behave Dave... if you know him this makes sense
Krista is married to Screwy Louie

I am missing my Behave Dave. He does wear a tie pretty much all of Sunday, and he does live pretty straight arrow. He is so great and a great leader of this family. I always say,"I don't brag much about the things Ive done, but I do think I landed a great man to be the father to my kids." He will do all he can to bring this family to heaven. Do you believe that we have had very few fights? honestly I can say we have had less then 5 arguments. It's not because we always agree, its just that anger is not a choice he usually chooses. I have never heard him yell, except at a BYU game. Certainly being with him has caused me to be a more peaceful person.
I am a blessed girl. I am looking forward to his return

No comments: