Saturday, November 22, 2008

While the boys camp on a cold night

Faced with an empty Friday night, I took matters In my own hands. At 3:56 pm I walked into the theater and bought one of the last three available seats to see the new big rage, Twilight. I got there just as the previews started. I was really happy to see the teaser for the new Harry Potter. While I gave reading the book Twilight a 4/10, I rated the movie 6/10. It could have been higher but certainly the comments and screams and cheering from the crowd were really annoying. So annoying in fact that I did'nt feel too guilty texting Krista during the movie. The movie was a little long too, but I do now see the allure of Edward. I think it's his good looking, self denial/self control protective-loyal nature that is so attractive. And really, who wouldn't want a boyfriend that could run and climb trees so fast? After the show I went to LHS fall musical "Beauty and the Beast"
By far, my favorites were Gaston and Lumiair- they stole the show. I had thought ahead and turned the electric blanket on inside the sheets of my bed before I left, so climbing into my lonly bed was actually very cozy. That's my Friday night alone.

No comments: