Thursday, February 12, 2009

Cafe rio

Cafe rio sweet pork
3 lb boneless ribs, cook on high in crock pot for five hours
drain any liquid after 5 hours

Add 1 jar salsa
1 can coke- I figure 12 oz.

I have tried caffeine free diet and I think the artificial sweetener made it not so good. Today I am trying cf pepsi cause I couldn't find cf coke.

2. C brown sugar today I just used 1 1/3c cause I think its too sweet.

cook in crock pot three more hours

Wrap this in costco tortillas - the ones you cook yourself. I think we just add cheese and don't mess with the rice or "black or pinto beans". IMO fresh lime could only help make things better :)

I got this from my married daughter. Let me know how you like it.

1 comment:

Laura said...

How did the pepsi work? Steve was blown away when he saw pepsi in your ingredient picture instead of his beloved coke :P My purist hubby....