Monday, February 2, 2009

a needle in haystack

Today has been so busy! I was up at 7 getting ready to go to a cleaning assignment at the Mt Timp Temple. I didn't feel right wearing pants, and ended up cleaning in my church clothes. It was harder work then I thought. It was like finding the needle in the haystack, or hide and seek. How do you clean a very clean place? I did a lot of glass and marble 'cleaning'. It was very peaceful really.

Then I met Dave in Payson to choose cabinets for our basement bathroom and laundry room. Seeing how detached I am from the project, I didn't really have any strong opinions on the selections. We are both like the same basic style, so making a final decision is tough. But I really don't care too much. Surprisingly, I did get a charge out of some of the hardware so those will go in the laundry room :) Is that a confusing paragraph?

On the way home, I remembered a new store that has just opened in Provo. I have been looking at the website
http://www.thesweettoothfairy.com/


and realized I would be going right by the new store, so I stopped by. So so cute!! The lady I spoke with was the owner I think. I should have asked.. but she was so cute and kind. All her goods looked good. I bought a few cookies for home evening. She has some really cute cupcake themed gifts there too. Check it out if your going through Provo after a busy day!








1 comment:

Holly said...

Why did you wait until the day after I left Provo to inform us about this fun spot? Thanks for changing up the blog spot so I can read it now. I love your blog!