Thursday, July 2, 2009

I'm a believer

I have been taking guitar lessons since February. My teacher lives
nearby and is awesome!! She is a little older than me, and has been
playing guitar since she was really young. Her Mom taught for BYU and
developed a great program that my teacher now uses.
I have been using the guitar my good husband gave me. It's been good.
It is a steel stringed guitar. It broke my fingers in really well.
Kinda sorely...
Well, I ran in for a make up lesson the other day and I didn't have my
own guitar. I had come from the hospital :)... So I used the teachers
guitar and I really liked it. It is a nylon stringed devil. The neck
of the guitar is a little shorter and a little wider and made playing
it more comfortable. After commenting on it, she told me she had a few
nylon string guitars for sale, so I now have two guitars. It was a
great deal and I am loving the change. It is a little different
fingering and I have to get used to that. But I am happy to have two
guitars. The one in the back is the newer one.

No comments: