Thursday, July 9, 2009

Lunch with AJ

Today Aub and I were out getting stuff done and we stopped for a
little lunch. We went to a newer place in Lehi that Dave has taken me
to. It's a lttle Japanese place. The lunch servings were huge and the
sauce on the side options were awesome. Hot mustard, teriyaki,
ginger, and the special house white sauce. Plus soy and hot thai sauce
too Aub says the white sauce is like fry sauce- but oriental-ish.
The ginger sauce is totally my favorite. It has pieces of ginger
grated into it.


Anyway, the point of this post is how fun it is to be with a beautiful
girl when lunching. Especially at a place where guys go. When we
first walked in, a whole table of guys openly checked her out. It was
so funny. The other guys we saw were more causual at it, but that
first table was awesome. Trust me, I teased my pretty girl adiquatly

No comments: