Thursday, August 11, 2011

A very good day

Today Kimmie graduated from BYU. It's been such a hard road for her. Dancing has taken it's toll on my girl. With all the bumps and bruises and disappointments and the surgeries on her feet, and crutches in the winter weather, the schooling was rougher than anyone predicted. But she did it! So proud of my girl. All her set backs and her perseverance and determination adds more to the fact that she graduated. I couldn't help but get all teary and emotional as the music started. Then every blond girl that came in fooled me and I thought they were her. Joseph was able to come but Laura and Steve were working and Jacob is at timberline scout camp but we still had a nice time. More ceremony tomorrow- it's a good day!

1 comment:

Robin said...

Yay for Kimmie!!! How exciting!