Thursday, August 7, 2008

an eternal perspective


today has been really good and our exchange student experience is going to be great.
but that update will have to wait, cause I have something else on my mind.
last night was the ward pool party. I usually dont get to visit much with ward members on sunday, because I am tucked into the library for ten minutes before and ten minutes after each meeting. So last night was a rare opportunity to visit with friends. As I sat on the edge of the pool, I was joined by one of my best friends, Lisa. We sat with our legs in the water and we laughed, caught up with each others kids and about ourselves As we talked to told me of a blog she has come to know. It is Adailyscoop.blogspot.com
I have spent some time there today. To start reading today, I scrolled back to May 2008 of her posts. My heart has ached all day for this little mama of girls and her husband. Her trial and endurance have so moved me. check it out... your everyday worries will be lighter and your faith in our Fathers plan will grow. Life is good. Love is powerful.

No comments: