Monday, August 11, 2008

my latest weapon


in efforts to keep our kitties off the new couch we have thought of using several devices. After so thought and trial it is evident that the "Scat" product is the best for us. It is a motion sensor on a can of pressurized air. When anyone or any kitty passes past it blows a short blast of air at them. The top offender, Oz, is very scared of it and now leaves the new couch alone. Sweetie kitty also leaves the couch alone (but she is de-clawed and I tell Dave she doesn't scratch with her back paws-- hes not so sure) but she always sniffs around after the air has blown her way, trying to figure that thing out. Stinky.. I have not seen him near the couch or the canned air. But so far so good. Dave wanted to de-claw Oz, but I couldn't stand having him in the house that much- I mean Oz, not Dave.
By the way, David is the best.. we get closer and closer to anniversary 25! WOW. How can that be? I will save my adoration for him for my anniversary post in a few days. I know, I know... you can hardly wait

No comments: