Monday, August 18, 2008

Our 25th


Well the day did not go as well as we hoped. I got a headache from eating too many reeses p b cups, (5 of the tiny ones) so we stayed in and watched the olympics. It was kinda a downer, but I am still so thankful I am married to my dh.
Reminds me of our wedding reception actually.

We planned on a outdoor reception. Right as the last pre reception pictures were snapped, the big ole rain drops started falling. You know, the typical August storm raindrops. Everyone moved the things into the church. It worked just fine. I was a little disappointed by the change, but I was still married, and the rain had no effect on the love I recieved or the love I gave to all the people that came to our party. I still had my boyfriend turned husband. The rain didnt matter at all really.

1 comment:

Scott and Laura Bowles said...

congrats on 25 years that is wonderful!!