Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Such art from Annika! A friend I've known for a LONG time


check these out! so cute. Years ago, we lived next to a family that had twos daughters about the same age as our two girls. The mama was such fun and became a kindred spirit bosom friend. Sadly they moved out of state and we kinda lost track of them. Fast forward to dd #1 buying books at byu bookstore her freshman year, and who should she meet up with? yep, Annika Such fun!!!
So! Our grown up Annika has started her own business on Etsy. I have ordered one of her patterns and am looking at that cake dish and tea set pattern now. hummmm.... that would certainly keep my little hands busy :) check out her cute cute art work and etsy shop.

http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=5652976

dont know if its cool for me to post one of her pictures or not, sorry if you didnt want me to post it Annika. Give your mama a hug for me

No comments: