Friday, April 2, 2010

Dear Aunt Connie,

Dear Aunt Connie,

I had the best dream. I dreamed that I was at the utah airport and I
walked out into the parking lot and saw you and aunt Laurie and aunt
Kari and aunt Krista all standing there SO happy to see me. I realized
how much I missed you. Then today I found a birthday card you sent me
on my first birthday and I almost started crying. Not many girls love
their great- aunts a s much as I do. Hope to see you really soon. Love
you

Em


I got this email this morning it made my heart sooo happy. My sweet
great niece lives a few states away so i hardly see her. I miss her
and miss seeing her grow up. Thankfully she has a blog as well as her
grandma, so I get to see little bits of her life. She is an angel and
a true princess.

Like I said, I am so blessed to have so many awesome people in my
life

Connie

No comments: