Thursday, July 22, 2010

Wednesday in Hawaii

Today we went on a helicopter tour of the island. I kept wishing it were Rick Bourne, my chopper flying nephew, at the controls. The island really is very beautiful and some parts untouched from much of humanity. We also went to the farmers market. We ended the day with Dave and I hitting the restaurant here at the resort. Laur and Steve had gone earlier and following their recommendations we had a great dinner, with a beautiful view and atmosphere. After dinner we were tired and sleepy but walked the long way back to the room. We stopped at a hammock and laid there for about 45 min rocking in the breeze and talking and relaxing. It was the best 45 min I've had here. We decided we totally need to come back and do the hammock chillin again. It was a great night, and a great day.

1 comment:

Karie said...

I love this picture! Rick would LOVE to be flying in Hawaii.