Thursday, February 24, 2011

A great find!

So I decided to try and get off one or more of the prescription meds I'm on.  Cholesterol and  high blood pressure, not to mention insulin resistance are some of the problems currently being handled by prescriptions.  They say that if I watch what I eat I might be able to get rid of the problems.  I'm not sure I believe it, but I'm willing to give it a try.  So I'm "watching what I eat" and exercising a little more, but some days I just get as far as getting in my work out clothes and shoes. Anyway, in this quest I have cut out some of my favorite things, but I've recently come across a little gem, or in this case, a few pearls.  four of five of these little chocolates calm down my desire for a twix bar and are light on the guilt factor.  I hear they have a few flavors but all I can find is the mint chocolate and the white chocolate.  The white chocolate isn't nearly as satisfying as the real chocolate.  Its a great little find

No comments: