Thursday, February 24, 2011

I was so huffy at MUSIC!

Last night Dave turned a movie on that I had heard of but never seen.  The name totally turned me off before it even began.  It was Space Odyssey 2001.  He told a guy at work he would watch it, if the guy at work would watch a movie Dave wanted him to see.  In the first few minutes, I knew that I was meant to sleep through this movie.  I snuggled in and fell asleep.  I wasn't able to really get to sleep, because the sounds kept waking me up.  I never did hear any voices, just music.  Anyway awhile later, I started having freaky dreams that I attribute to the freaky music in the background.  I was so huffy at that movie.  I couldn't even calm down in my mind. I came out to the family room and watched something else to dissipate the weird feelings I had. I watched Toddlers and Tiaras- that's kind of freaky in its own way I suppose.  Anyway,consider yourself warned.  Don't watch or listen to that movie.  It was so weird I had bad dreams through the night.  You might wonder what movie the other guy had to watch on Dave's recommendation- It was  Princess Bride.

No comments: