Wednesday, February 9, 2011

My dream home

This challange of my favorite home almost stumped me.  My dream home has more to do with the people I am around than the actual home.  I have loved my family home in Huntington Beach, the home I lived in when I met David, the house my family lived in when I got married, My first married apartment with 3 rooms, and every little place we rented after that.  I loved living in Orem and I loved loved loved our Lehi home.  My Highland home is wonderful and almost perfect.  I wish I could have my Lehi Ward family near me, as well as my parents, siblings, and in laws, not to mention my kids.  I am so blessed to have lots of homes Ive loved becasue of the blessing of great people around me.  Thomas Kincade makes some awesome looking homes too--- maybe Ill have one in heavern :)

No comments: