Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Beautiful People

I have a new friend that I visit teach. She actually knows Laura from AF hospital so we had an instant connection. Its great that I get to VT her. We went out on Monday and she asked about me and my missionaries. I told her the basics and she was so awesome. She was so kind and loving. Later that day, she sent me this quote that is a new favorite.

"The most beautiful people we have known are those who have known defeat,
known suffering, known struggle, known loss, and have found their way out of
the depths. These persons have an appreciation, a sensitivity, and an
understanding of life that fills them with compassion, gentleness, and a deep
loving concern. Beautiful people do not just happen."
--- Elizabeth Kubler Ross

I instantly thought of the most beautiful people I know, my Mom and other family members and close friends, and found out their secret. I knew I had to share this beautiful inspiring quote.

2 comments:

Karie said...

Thanks Connie, I think it will be one of my favorites too.

Karie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.