Wednesday, June 24, 2009

The shoe issue


I woke up today with complete confidence that the shoe count in my marriage was just about even. Well let me break it to you harshly- it is not. I do have way more shoes than dh.
I could only find one of my black Sunday shoes which has lead to a needed closet clean up. I've now put all my boots and winter shoes away and have broken out my summer wear. It was like finding old friends. Some of these sandle/ flip flops I just love. Sadly they are wearing out. The shoe fashions today often dont appeal to me so I'm just gonna have to wear wearing out shoes for now. Love the brown sparkely ones in the middle and of course the "fit flops" and the yellow flowery ones, and  the pink cushy slippers are high on the list. My little tan oriental ones are awesome but they are looking kinda ragged... What a quandry. Maybe I'll go looking for more shoes today. But I gotta finish the closet first...I did find my black Sunday shoes!  Never really knew I had a shoe fettish.

No comments: