Sunday, June 21, 2009

Yesterday was a great day


yesterday was a really fun day. Davids work party was at boondocks in draper. Aubrey had to work, but the others joined us. We had a lot of fun. David and I played a game of mini golf, and if you know us both you will not be surprised to know that he was pretty serious about the game, while I was rather light hearted. Eventually I got him to cheat with me by one of us standing in 1st or 5th position by the hole, while the other putted. It was awesome. The kids all had fun I think. We all played a few rounds of lazer tag which was really good. Why can't all excercise be that fun?
Later Kim and I went to a bridal shower for our good friend Brindy in Saratoga Springs. We met Laura there. It was really fun and in a beautiful location, right by the lake. It was a stormy day and the lake was so rough, but it was awesome to see it all out of the windows looking over the lake towards Orem. My own little grandson decided it was time to play with grandma, and I had an amazing experience of feeling that little guy kicking around. It was a great day, and for whatever reason, it really wore me out.

No comments: