Thursday, June 25, 2009

My arsenal

A few weeks ago my husband got sick. He has never been the type to
milk a cold. When this sickness brought him home from work early on
Monday, I knew he was feeling rotton. He stayed in bed until Thursday,
and back to work for 1/2 a day after seeing a doctor. He did not have
H1N1 but was put on 2 meds. My two girls here at home came down with
some of the same stuff as David. Even Laura got sick. It has taken
awhile for the sisters to get over their stuff. With all that as
background you can understand why I am worried about getting sick. We
have 2 weddings this weekend, and my little Jack will be having his
first birth day soon, so I have many plans for the next little bit.
After asking around here is hat I am using to keep me healthy while
those around me are at different levels of coughing, sniffing and
sneezing.
I've always been big on good hand washing. I also use zicam and air
born as often as recommended. I can't talk the sickies into taking
this stuff, except the gummy vitamin C. They especially wont use the
grapefruit seed extract. So far so good. As of today, one wedding is
down, one to go. We'll see how long this plan works. If you have
anymore suggestions to keep from getting sick, let me know.

No comments: