Wednesday, October 28, 2009

A very serious post



Well, anyone that knows me, knows that I am a big fan of Hot Chocolate. It is one of the ways I cope with the cold weather. I fell for the deal at Costco, 4 cans for $10
So heres what it came down to, The most deluxe and best hot cocoa, is definitely the dark chocolate one. Second is the pumpkins spice. When in a blind taste test, by Kim, she couldn't really identify the pumpkin part of the flavor, but I still find it tasty. The milk chocolate comes in third, and the others... well ummmmm, I hope someone else will drink them.

So now you are adequately educated as to my opinions on these Stephens flavors. If you want the french vanilla or the peanut butter one, give me a text, and you can at least try them.

Now you know why this was a serious post

No comments: