Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Day 2

Day 2
My favorite song
I'm not sure if I really have one single favorite song, but here's one I really really like. I like it for what it represents, and for the memories it brings.

When Dave and I were first dating, we went on a double date with the couple that had set us up. It was to a dance, like some stake dance we found. Dave and I didnt know each other well but were certainly interested in each other. It was still a little awkward point in the relationship. So, we are at the dance, and over the microphone comes- "we have a dedication. This goes out from Connie to David" Then this song started playing. I was immediatly embarrassed, and then started laughing. We both knew it was Robin and Manny that had played the trick on us. David asked me dance and we went and razzed the pranksters. When we got our wedding rings, we had them inscribed with "always and forever" and not too long ago, David gave me a necklace that I almost always wear. It has the inscription on the back. "there'll always be sunshine, when I look at you" ahhh no wonder its a favorite song! its especially awesome since you can hear that this is a vinyl record being played.... whatever

No comments: