Wednesday, January 12, 2011

A Sundance get away

On Monday morning Dave left for a three day conference at Sundance. He didn't know if lodging would be provided for him and if so, if it would be private. On Monday afternoon, he called and invited me up for the evening and night. He had a dinner appointment so I ate here and Laura gave me a ride up. He had the lower half of a little cabin that had a double bed and a little kitchen and a wood burning fire place. It was really a nice quiet night talking and relaxing. I went back to Highland for most of the next day, but went back about 7. I was so worried about not being able to find my way back to the little parking lot, I forgot to pay attention to what cabin was ours. I ended up waiting in the car for David for an hour, then went down to the check in desk and they told me how to find my way. Dave was actually late with duties, but came to check on me about 10:30. He had more work so he left for another few hours. I was ok with it and I read. It was a really great business trip for me. Close enough that I could be with him for a little while.

No comments: