Sunday, May 1, 2011

Look what came in the mail

So! We are inside the one month mark on the countdown to the big MTC date. It's hitting both Aubrey and I. Part of me is so ready for her to get on her way! Get to that mission experience! But part of me is kinda faltering. I've been reading other missionary's blogs that are serving in AJs mission, and they refer to all the rain there--- and it's now May--- and old memories of the past creep in.
It's a test I tell you. I've already decided to give this heartache to God, but I have to keep reminding myself.
So! We are checking off things on the list and almost ready!! It really is exciting. I realized this month that I now enter into the Missionary Mom phase of my life. I've seen sisters and friends do this over and over and now it's my turn to be string and faithful and 100% whole wheat! This is my goal. I'll try to wither my sniveling over sensitive inexperienced part of my self away--- hope I get to go to Disneyland

No comments: