Friday, December 23, 2011

I missed her call

Today while I was in the family room my phone was in on my bed. I went to get it about 1/2 hour ago. I had missed a call that came through as "blocked" but there was a voice message left by "unknown". I listen to the message and it was hard to understand. I was 20-30 seconds in when I realized it was Aubrey!!! She was going to call tomorrow--- I immediately started crying cause I thought I had missed my chance to talk to her for just a second. Jacob saw my reaction and quickly put his arm around me. David noticed and got wide eyed. At this point aub said she'd call again tomorrow to get skype info for Christmas day so I told the two it was ok. I just thought I had missed something- I was so surprised at my thought process, and freak out. My spirit is truly in a different place this Christmas. So I'm still a little bummed I didn't get to talk to her today, but having her message on my phone is AWESOME.

No comments: