Saturday, August 8, 2009

from Sylvia

The ABC Info about me!

A - Age: 45- I'm just thankful to have lived this long ;)
C - Chore you hate: cleaning the wood floor, it just takes a long time.
D - Dog: Ziggy was my dog when I was younger
E - Essential start your day item: a goodbye kiss from Dave even if I'm kinda asleep
F - Favorite color(s): pink and purple
G - Gold or Silver: yes!
H - Height: 5' 6"
I - Instruments you play: a little guitar
K - Kids: 5! or 6! or 7 depending on how you count, plus lots call me "mama connie"
L - Living arrangements: house is emptying, kinda sad
M - Mom's name: Marge, I liked it when her sisters would call her Margie
N - Nicknames: none I want to record here ;0 it was from my brother, not feminine at all
O - Overnight hospital stay other than birth: not as the patient ;)
P - Pet Peeve: cruel and or immature people
Q - Quote from a movie: "Oh my afternoon is spoiled. I won't have a moments peace until i know what that man is up to"
R - Right or left handed: right
S - Siblings: 6 - 4 sisters, 2 brother Im so lucky!! besides David they are my best friends
T - Time you wake up: about 8
U - Underwear: oh yes- everyday
V - Vegetable you dislike: mushrooms, sorry
W - Workout style: walking- I would lazer tag for hours if I could
X - X-rays you've had: lower leg, ankle
Y - Yesterday's best moment: my date with Dave-yummy steak, then a cuddle time with a movie
Z - Zoo favorite: the big very casual cool monkeys that swing from branch to branch without even smiling

I tag.. well I'm not sure who will read this, but I'll try Laura and Nikelle- maybe Edee! I totally read her blog all the time :)

No comments: